Genesis TRX™ is a single disk, high speed opener for
precision placement of anhydrous ammonia.
· Durable 4 ¾” wide rubber track that holds residue stationary while coulter cuts through it. Holding effect minimizes residue movement and provides for superior sealing of anhydrous ammonia.
· Rugged, heavy duty undercarriage with ¾” thick steel rails and components lubed for life for minimal maintenance.
· Disk blade is heavy duty 20” x ¼” thick steel followed by placement knife with shatter-wing, both of which are adjustable to application depths of 4”, 5” or 6”.
· Shatter-wing enables superior sealing performance.
· Independent hydraulic cylinders allow for excellent row unit travel.
· Each row unit has total vertical range of motion of 16” and road clearance of 8 ½”.
· Side to side oscillation at 5 degrees provides superior trailing in contoured ground.
· Dual placement of anhydrous ammonia with liquid now available, dual placement with dry will be available in the fall of 2012.